ATE Applicazioni TermoElettroniche was founded in 1987 by combining in-depth experience in the fields of industrial electronics, static energy conversion and electric heating for various industrial applications, has become renowned in Italy and abroad as a qualified manufacturer of induction heating systems.
The main types of ATE induction heating systems are listed below:
- Heating plant and thermal treatment of wires, bars, tubes and strips of steel, copper, aluminium
- Melting furnaces for ferrous and non-ferrous metals and precious alloys
- Induction heating systems for welding and brazing
- Induction heating systems for hot assembling
- Induction heating systems for special applications
ADVANTAGES OF INDUCTION HEATING
- FAST HEATING
The concentration of power in area the to be heated area, makes possible to obtain very rapid heating times with a consequent increase in productivity and a reduction in the risk of metal deformation.
- DEVELOPMENT OF HEAT DIRECTLY INSIDE THE MATERIAL
thanks to the reduced encumbrance of the heating equipment, the electromagnetic induction allows the production of instant heat inside the workpiece to be treated.
- HIGH EFFICIENCY
Induction heating’s efficiency allows the reduction of consumption and energy costs.
- QUALITY AND REPEATABILITY
The fast heating and the strict repeatability of the operating parameters (assured by ATE control systems) allow a perfect integration with the automated production processes.
Static power conversion systems, designed and manufactured by ATE, assure operating reliability even in the most severe applications.
The company is committed to ensure the highest level of quality and service, from the initial study of the application, to the commissioning and throughout the production life of the plant.
- Medium Frequency SCR converters
power to over 2000 kW, frequency from 0,5 to 10 kHz
- High Frequency IGBT converters
power from 2 to over 2000 kW, frequency from 10 to 150 kHz
- Transformers and load adapters
for medium and high frequency applications
- Inductors /for induction heating
- Induction through-heating equipment
for wires, bars, tubes and strips of steel, copper, aluminium
- Plants for in-line heat treatment
Hardening-tempering, annealing, stress relieving, preheating, brass diffusion, coating, painting
- High and medium frequency melting furnaces
for ferrous and non-ferrous metals and precious alloys
- Plants for induction welding and brazing
for special applications of induction heating
for induction plants with heat-exchangers (water-water and air-water), refrigerating systems and cooling towers